At Amount, we have a thriving culture and have a real entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support everyone’s growth. Most importantly, we are always ready to go!
If you’re ready to thrive in a rapidly changing environment, join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors. With your help, we will continue to reinvent banking by helping our partners on the Amount platform innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
Learn more about our recent Series D fundraising that took place in May! https://techcrunch.com/2021/05/17/amount-raises-99m-at-a-1b-valuation-to-help-banks-better-compete-with-fintechs/.
Amount is looking for a Scrum Master. The right candidate for the job is highly motivated by the management of complex technical projects and their realization. Primary responsibilities include planning, organizing, and motivating agile project teams to complete projects. This person will work closely with business stakeholders, engineering leaders and product managers to execute high impact technical projects.
What you will be working on:
- Facilitate all agile ceremonies (sprint planning, daily standups, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives etc.)
- Lead Scrum teams with a focus on successful implementation
- Keep a project organized using project management tools (e.g. JIRA)
- Be the key interface with engineering managers to estimate work, define project milestones and deliverables
- Collaborate with engineering, product and business leadership to create highly collaborative teams and improve communication between teams and stakeholders
- Provide advice and guidance necessary to achieve project objectives
Who are you:
- 2+ years of experience in Scrum Master or in agile product management
- Experience in managing complex technical projects through to completion
- Good understanding of agile software development lifecycle methodology
- Technical aptitude and the ability to understand technical designs, challenges and risks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a quick start environment
- Strong employee and willingness to go above and beyond
- Familiarity with agile software management and collaboration tools such as GitHub and JIRA
- Certified Scrum Master (Nice to have)
Amount provides the technology financial institutions need to create and enhance the digital experience.
Designed by veterans of the digital lending industry, Amount helps partners go digital in months, not years. Amount enables multi-product omnichannel retail banking experiences and a strong point-of-sale financing suite underpinned by core platform functionality including fraud prevention, verification, decision engines and management accounts.
Amount partners can optimize performance across all product categories by leveraging a variety of service offerings, including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk analysis.
Optimistic: We believe that technology has the power to improve everyone’s financial life.
Team work: We put the best technology at the service of our customers by working together.
Aware of the risk: We understand the impacts of every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and without sharing in our commitment to make more possible.
Desirous: We are empowered, fully engaged and determined to move big ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion and create an environment of belonging for people from all walks of life.
Committed: We are committed to the highest standards for our partners, their customers and our employees.
Curious: We seek to understand the heart of every problem, which enables us to find the right solution.
Advantages and advantages:
Enjoy each other’s company happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, Lunch-talks, team demonstration days, game evenings, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it with our Flexible power take-off Politics.
Save $$ on taxes by using our benefits for commuters and public transport! We also have bicycle storage available on site.
Take advantage of our full benefits package including medical, dental, visual, 401 (k), parental leave, HSA match and an employee assistance program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then we are absolutely certain that you will love our My pet protection plans.
Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance are also options!