At Amount, we have a thriving culture and have a real entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support everyone’s growth. Most importantly, we are always ready to go!
If you’re ready to thrive in a rapidly changing environment, join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors. With your help, we will continue to reinvent banking by helping our partners on the Amount platform innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
Learn more about our recent Series D fundraising that took place in May! https://techcrunch.com/2021/05/17/amount-raises-99m-at-a-1b-valuation-to-help-banks-better-compete-with-fintechs/.
Amount is looking for a Product Manager who is familiar with infrastructure and data-driven products. We are looking for someone who has worked on ETL pipeline and data warehouse projects during their previous career as a Product Manager. The right candidate for the role is experienced in product documentation, solutions and customer satisfaction with a desire to work with digital products. Primary responsibilities include managing the delivery of product components for a top-notch technology platform.
What you will be working on:
- Manage the delivery of product component capabilities by generating a best-in-class technology platform
- Coordinate with cross-functional groups to design innovative product solutions (design, engineering, techops, etc.)
- Lead meetings with stakeholders, manage the implementation of product initiatives through the Amount product pipeline and report on their success
- Coordinate with customer success teams to understand partner change requests and ensure the product platform is delighting our partners
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators and recommend solutions for their improvement
- Write clear and concise product documentation
- Write technical specifications, user statements and work with your technical stakeholders to prioritize and implement functionality
- Effectively communicate analysis and improvement initiatives to all stakeholders in an accessible and easily digestible manner
Who are you:
- 3+ years of experience in a product management role (technology platforms highly preferred)
- STEM or business degree
- Must have experience with ETL / data warehouse tools (Informatica, Pentaho, InfoSphere, etc.)
- Mastery of tools (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, JIRA)
- Proficiency in SQL required
- Experience in writing proposals and case studies
- Hands-on experience creating a product in an agile environment in direct collaboration with engineers
- Previous experience in a software engineering, data engineering or data science role is a strong asset
Amount provides the technology financial institutions need to create and enhance the digital experience.
Designed by veterans of the digital lending industry, Amount helps partners go digital in months, not years. Amount enables multi-product omnichannel retail banking experiences and a strong point-of-sale financing suite underpinned by core platform functionality including fraud prevention, verification, decision engines and management accounts.
Amount partners can optimize performance across all product categories by leveraging a variety of service offerings, including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk analysis.
Optimistic: We believe that technology has the power to improve everyone’s financial life.
Team work: We put the best technology at the service of our customers by working together.
Aware of the risk: We understand the impacts of every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and without sharing in our commitment to make more possible.
Desirous: We are empowered, fully engaged and determined to move big ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion and create an environment of belonging for people from all walks of life.
Committed: We are committed to the highest standards for our partners, their customers and our employees.
Curious: We seek to understand the heart of every problem, which enables us to find the right solution.
Advantages and advantages:
Enjoy each other’s company happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, Lunch-talks, team demonstration days, game evenings, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it with our Flexible power take-off Politics.
Save $$ on taxes by using our benefits for commuters and public transport! We also have bicycle storage available on site.
Take advantage of our full benefits package including medical, dental, visual, 401 (k), parental leave, HSA match and an employee assistance program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then we are absolutely certain that you will love our My pet protection plans.
Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance are also options!